Monday, June 18, 2012

April 2012 Squidoo Earnings

Sorry for my late post on my Squidoo earnings, but I ended up vacationing in Hawaii with my family and had very little time to get on the computer.

Overall, I had my second best month ever on Squidoo!  I only made more during a month where I made a pretty significant Amazon sale, which did not occur this time, so, in reality, my Squidoo earnings for April 2012 is trending upwards.  I am hopeful that my May earnings were even higher - I am pretty sure that they will be.
Squidoo Earnings

I made $12.51 in April from these lenses:

High PR Backlinks ($8.53)
High Quality Backlinks  ($2.55)
Free Social Bookmarking Sites  ($0.58)
Gold Bulova Watches for Women  ($0.43)
Get Instant Backlinks  ($0.43)

Not a great month, but things are really starting to look up, as I have several lenses that are now in the top 80,000 and three that are in the coveted top 10,000 lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment