Monday, June 4, 2012

New Lens: Traffic Travis Review

Traffic Travis Review
Since Squidoo doesn't pay for the traffic that you produce to your lens during the month in which your lens is published, I have decided to focus on sales lenses now.  Unlike Sunglasses Day this lens is all about sales of a Clickbank item that I have titled Traffic Travis Review.

Sine I have done very well on the SEO type of lenses, I thought that this lens would fit in pretty nicely.  My lenses, Free Do Follow Backlinks and High Quality Backlinks, should be able to drive some decent traffic to the lens, along with SEO.

1 comment:

  1. This is great article.Thanks for a very interesting post.That is an extremely smart written article. Traffic Travis plugin is a useful desktop-based tool equipped with essential functionality to boost traffic in your website by improving on your SEO visibility. I believe this review has provided enough information about the software. I suggest you try it to maximize your web experience.
    https://www.namanmodi.com/traffic-travis-review-free-desktop-seo-software/

    ReplyDelete