Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gigantic Day For Katie Pavlich

Katie Pavlich Fast and Furious
One bit of news and lens visits go through the roof!  Yesterday, the Senate oversight committee voted to find Eric Holder in contempt for the Fast and Furious investigation.  Katie Pavlich literally wrote the book on the Fast and Furious debacle.

Once the contempt charges were made public, visits to my lens on Katie increased a ton.  In fact, I received over 500 visits yesterday alone and am on my way to well over 100 lens visits today.  I am now trying to get a few more backlinks for my best keywords to see if I can rank 1st in Google for them.  I can't imagine how many visits I would have gotten, if I would have ranked first.

My Katie Pavlich lens has now moved into the top 10,000.  Hopefully, I can keep moving up, so that my average for the month was within that top ten thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment