Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Lens: National Sunglasses Day

Sunglasses Day
It took up the Squidoo quest to create a lens for a wacky or offbeat June holiday, since there was 200 points in it for me - Sunglasses Day seemed to be the most interesting, little competition and some side benefit of possible Amazon sales on sunglasses.

National sunglasses day is on June 27 every year.  I tried to optimize my lens for sunglasses day, but also some low competition long tail keywords around sunglasses.  I think that I did a decent job and I hope that Google gets the lens crawled quickly and gets it ranked, so that I can see some traffic and get some Amazon sales.  Since the lens was created in June, I know that I won't get paid for the traffic.

Remember, wear your sunglasses on National Sunglasses Day on June 27 - even at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment